Saturday, May 2, 2009

especially for u dear...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


well... now was 12.05am...
and bi... u r being a pig pig now... (^@^)
today were 3rd May 2009
time pass through really very very fast...
and i wanna tell u tat...
i love you bi...
happy anniversary...
we been pass through very very very hard time...
as what me and you knew it very well...
and i do know that u love me a lot.. and i do so...
bibi... as what i told u... i treasure u in my heart...
my life's is all about you...
muarks...
im thanks to god that i found you...
cuz everytime.. you're the one who so patient on everything...
i love you...
muarks...
bi... You made me crazier crazier day by day
and i do thinking bout you everyday...
and im sorry whenever i really goin mad... on phone, msn, face to face or everything...
everytime whenever i put the madness on u...
you never fight back...
but bi.. you try to cheer me back...
i do really treasure every single day that we spent together although it wasnt long...
bibi... i miss you now...
i really do.. miss you like crazy...
muarks...
and i was looking the day in the future of us... as what u had promised...
hope u wont broke it...
i trust in you... =3
hehe..
but bi... trust in me too erh... hehe...
^^
bibi.. you're my heart... i jz wanna to tell you that.. no one can replace you in my heart... cuz as what i say... you're my heart...
if you gone...
den i'll die... muarks...
love you bi...
happy anniversary... *huggies*

p/s: bi, ur exam coming lerhx... jyjy study erhx... get good good result arhx... if not i piak u erh... hehehe...


that's all...
now is 1am sharp...it's time for me to bed...
or else cant awake to help mom tomorrow...
muarks... love you bi...

!*~aishiteru tong juns~*!

No comments:

Post a Comment