Monday, January 4, 2010

sry guys for dint update... =3

well... new year?
yea.. it was a brand new year.... but then...
still nothing special happened in my life yet...
but still a late wishes for you guys...
happy new year dudes!
okays..
bak to my topic... =D...
as in the previous post.. i wrote that 3rd of january..
my 1st year anniversary with my bii...
sadly he wasnt here with me...
but nvm...
i still love him k..
okays... no picture towards all the post...
love you bi! waiting u.. hearts...


5th January..
means today... yea...
last nite me n my bestie went to celebrate eve's babe birthday...
we go to sing k at green box... lawls.. every year same..
but we did enjoy yea~ hehe...
im kinda lazy to write...
so i post up the picture for this ba... =D






happy birthday to ENNI =3 muacks!





the birthday girl~!! eve aka enni!





eve's babe n mun whye~


eve and munwhye again~




eve babe and me~
love u darlin... thanks for being with me whenever i nid some1 to talk to...
no offenses.. you r the best friend that i meet before... love you the max! muacks! haha...




p/s: my DSLR.. munwhye dunno how to use.. FML! haha.. jkjk... try ur best to learn oo darlin! haha.. its easy.. and i willing to share the knowledge with u... =P


that's all for today post... and...
i dye my hair to red! but!!! WTH ITS TURN INTO PURPLE!!! WTH WTH! FML!!!!
LMAO! will try to take picture n upload ba... =P
love yarhs..




p/s: bii, hope that you r fine k.. muacks.. love you... <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment