Saturday, February 28, 2009

each kiss meaning.. and.. it's true... XD

♥ Kiss on the stomach; be redi,...,
♥ Kiss on the Forehead; expresing a love 4 him/her
♥ Kiss on the Ear; seducing!,haha!
♥ Kiss on the Cheek; cute,
♥ Kiss on the Hand; I adore yah!..
♥ Kiss on the Neck;We belong together..
♥ Kiss on the Shoulder;I want you..
♥ Kiss on the Lips;I love you..

What the gesture means...
♥ Holding Hands; We definitely like each other.
♥ Slap on the Butt; That's mine.
♥ Holding on tight; I don't want to let go.
♥ Looking into each other's Eyes; liking each other,
♥ Playing with Hair; Tell me you love me.
♥ Arms around the Waist; I like you too much to let go.
♥ Laughing while Kissing;I am completely comfortable with you.


!*♥ [a.i.s.h.i.t.e.r.u.T.o.N.g.J.u.N.s]♥ *!

No comments:

Post a Comment