Sunday, March 1, 2009

he did this... ^^


random pic of (me kissing bi...)



♥ touch my waist
♥ actually talk to me
♥ share secrets with me
♥ kiss me slowly
im remembering this bibi...
♥ hug me
♥ hold me
♥ laugh with me
♥ hangout with me and my friends together.
♥ smile with me
♥ take pictures with me
♥ pull me onto your lap
♥ when i said i loves you more, u deny it... and u fight back it makes me feel im loved...
♥ oways hug me and say I love you whenever you see me
♥ kiss me unexpectedly
♥ u hug me from behind around the waist
♥ u tell me im your everything ♥
♥ u text message in the morning and tell me have a good day and how much you miss me
♥ u hold me close when im in cold so i can hold you too.
♥ when you are alone u hold me close and kiss me
♥ u kiss me on the cheek
♥ while in the movies, put your arm around me and tilt my chin up and kiss me lightly
♥ when people diss me u would stand up for me
♥ u look deep into my eyes and tell me you love me
♥ when we walking next to each other u oways grab my hand ♥
♥ when you hug me, u hold me in your arms as long as possible oways
♥ u oways Comfort me when i cries
♥ u oways remind me how much you love me ♥
♥ thanks for everything bi...
♥ although we always argue for silly things especially me.. stupid1.. always make euu emo`ing..
♥ sorry bi...
♥ i love you ♥


♥ im glad that i found u bi...♥
♥ love u oways now and ever ♥
♥ thanks God i found u ♥

nothing much fer today.. cuz whole day were busy for everything^^
nites all... muarks..


Love Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment