Saturday, March 7, 2009

i do hate myself sumtimes.... haix...

today... after helping mom morning den bout 4pm i reached home...
den waiting for my baby msg me.. cuz he was doin his project...
at last he msg me... he reached home....
we did chatted a lot... and i do crying for few times le seriously dunno why suddenly cry out derhs... (sry bi... i really dunno why im crying)
bi... i understand for wad you trying to do now...
you wan us de future being well...
i do trust you...
i really hope tat this coming 1 year plus end earlier barhs...
whenever i get emo`ing... im sorry...
i'll try my best to get in this coming life...
i noe you also very sad for all this...
we really need to go through this together barhs...
bibi... dun worry bout me... im ok...
i'm always ok after sumtimes...
baby... i love you enough to fight for you...
compromise for you and even sacrifice myself for you if need be...
im enough to miss you when we're apart, no matter what length of time it's for and regardless of the distance, im truly believe in pir re;atopnship to stand by it through the worst times.
i have faith in our strenght as a couple and i'll never give up on you bi...
i wanna spend the rest of my life with you,
be there for you when you need or want me and never,
ever want to leave you or live without you baby...
bi, i love you as much as you did..
and i say it i mean it like you did...
as wad u promise...
i hope our dreams will really come true one day bi...
and i remember for wad i had promises you...
im sorry whenever im annoying you...
haix...
i may not see you often as i like bi...
i may not to lay in your arms every day or night for now...
but deep in my heart...
i truly know you r the one that i love...
and cant never let go..
at least we still can meet once in a week...
that's really enough for me...
cuz i really noe that you try your best to fulfill me darling...
im sorry if i ever put pressure on you bi...
i noe that if u can you'll be with me everyday n night...
but there r some reason tat made you cant...
i noe tat even you din tell me sumtimes...
and sumtimes i do noe you r hiding something from me...
but it's ok... infact you dun wan me to worry and sad...
tat's all for today barhs...
im really headaching...
im think too much...
bi.. remember this... i always love you no matter how...
do love you like wad i do always or you did...
muarks...
nites guys...

bi...
Miss You Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com
miss the way you hugs me... *huggi3s*

Love Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment