Friday, April 24, 2009

hey all~ XD

well... yesterday me and my parents went to Cheras Selatan Jusco member day...
so..
i brought sumthing.. and more than 1k... zzz
i noe it's such a lots.. but.. nvm worth it...
today morning jz the same... wake up den drive and study...
nothing much different...
and well...
today i like crazy d...
i clean up my room n my study room...
im kinda wondering... why... everytime after i clean up my study room but when i works...
its come to be MESSY AGAIN!!!!
later i show the picture...
kinda like zzz... wth... is tat a girls study rooms...
i tell u ar.. whenever u works... the more tidy... the more u cant work...
guys... agree bo? hahaha... XD
well.. while tidy up sms wit bibi...

p/s: bibi, miss euu ad jor erhx... jyjy study ar... GAMBATTE for ur exam.. muarks....

well.. nothing much bout today...
this are the pictures...



my room ^^




lurve euu bibi ^^




blue splash... my comforter name.. from AKEMI... nice thou...
one of the stuff i brought from member day...




one of the corner in my room that i lurve so much...
as u can see there're me n my baby darling de picture...
love euu bi... XD



and the last and not least....






♥♥


♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





TADA!!!!!






MY STUDY ROOM... before and after!!!!
and i dunno wth wit the color... no idea at all...
nvm ignore it...


hahahah....
that's all for today readers...^^
nites all


p/s for my baby: bibi... sleep tight erh...^^ XD muarks...

No comments:

Post a Comment