Tuesday, April 21, 2009

sienz lor...

today no class lor..
at 1st planning to go pasar malam after do treatment at sunway derhx...
but at last cancel plan...
today im wearing my new outfit... xd
LOVE it so much... hehe...
well nothing much bout today..
a happy day as usual.. but sienz.. hahaha...

as usual... i oways camwhoring... hahaha... XD
well this the pic of today...

Photobucket
ugly me...

Photobucket
this1 looks betta... =.=!

Photobucket
my chio's car! have my name n my bibi derhx name...
eileen and tj.... XD

Photobucket
my favorite drinks...
CARAMEL MACHIATTO... XD
hehehe...
buy at sunway de starbucks... XD
♥ it so much...
but of cuz love my bibi more la... hehehe...
well.. its coming may jor lerhx...
half year pass through jor.. XD
hope to get new n betta life... XDXD


♥ p/s: bibi... jyjy for ur coming exam!!! muarks.. fail i PIAK ur pigu... hehe.. psps ♥


nites all... muarks...



!*♥[a.i.s.h.i.t.e.r.u.T.o.N.g.J.u.N.s]♥ *!

No comments:

Post a Comment