Monday, November 16, 2009

hellox readers... =D

well... actually there are many things to post.. but..
im lazy!!!
hahahah!!!
so as usual... i love posting picture than writting.. cuz hor..
for me
picture tell a thousand words.. hehhee...
is it true?
for me yea!! hahahhas.. blek =P you cant say no here..
cuz this is my blog! BLEKK =P
keke...
so... i brought a new dress and i have a few hair clips that matched with the dress a lot... weee~ let see.. XDXD


weee~ this is the dresss


this is the hair clips.. =D



few picture that i been taken wen im wearing the dress.. during today... =X
fugly picture... ignore the blurrness.. hahahas


love tongjuns

♥ our promises... ♥


den today helped my dasao edit her picture.. hehehe...
ps dasao.. dint ask u upload picture here... blek =P



♥ wee wee~ all my lengzai sheng kor n pretty da sao... =D

p/s: kor... see... i praise u le... stupid kor... blek =P kekekkee... enjoy mapling... =D
dasao.. kor bully me i tell u... help me revenge... XDXD



actually more to post... hahahs.. bt nw bz ar!!!


p/s: guys sry.. im posting while meeting... kekekeke... ♥ ya...


bii... i miss you! ♥ you ♥ muacks... hehe....



♥ bi, iloveyou... remember our promises... cherish.. salute ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment