Wednesday, November 18, 2009

hii readers~

ok~ the previously... went to my long last friend birthday...
BEATRICE CHIN AI LING =D
ok~ she was my mom's daughter also... ( <- can consider rite) ahahahahs... my mom babysit her when she was a baby last time... and till nw we still in contact.. =P.. kekeke... although me and her seldom contact but we still BFF rite? hahas... went to her party that nite.. she's legally 21st on 18th Nov.. yea... means today... hehe... she's look sooo pretty that nite.. =3 gorgeous... hehehe...

me and her

♥ Happy 21st Birthday to you my dearest one ♥
may all your wishes and dreams will come true...
God Bless You...
it's been such a long time we dint take picture together ad i think...
very very long ...
and thanks to the photographer on that nite... taking such a beautiful n nice picta.. =3
thx for aunty and uncle for the meals... ♥
seriously i miss you all leish... so long dint meet ad... but tat nite kinda hard to chat with u both..
cuz you both nid to chat with other ppl's too...
nvm.. sure got other chances...

and to the birthday girl... stay happy n pretty...
if anything.. you actually can gv me a call whenever u r free.. for yamcha? hahahs.. =D
hope you will read this...
miss you and your family... ♥

lastly picture of her, me and my parents...



as we know that... girls... love shopping.. rite rite??
so im one of them too... kekeke
actually i should post this previous.. but i had lost my picta.. hahahs...
so, i post it now lor...
actually jz a sharing laaa..... kekekkee...
well.. that day i went to sunway piramid together with my mommy n daddy...
so i went shopping wit mom...
at 1st.. we went to nose...
and i brought 4pairs of heels...
YES.. 4PAIRS! kekeke...

tadaaa! one of the redish heels... very nice oh... XD i had one pair of white color previously..
but it been biting by lucky... so i brough myself a new pair of red... XD

this the blueish heels... nice also... XD... can match every single shirts jeans pants skirt or wadever... weeee....

ok.. this pair is cuz very cheap n comfortable... so i brought it lor... hehe...

this pair... wenhui say when i wear this.. im look a like rocker... hahahas... XD... i love this heels too... adores it.. ekekekkee...


on that day... not only brought all this thingy...
i did brought other make up stuff too... lets see my picture... XD

ok...! all these stuff i brought it tat day... for extra de lor... hehehe

another picture tat i adores... kekeke.....


ok... today! i make a new desktop picture for myself... XDXD

me n bii... ♥

and this1~

these all ppl are my important ppls in my life hor.. hehehe... weee
most important sure is my bi larhs.. love tongjuns... hehe... blek =P

p/s: i do this desktop picture when im in class... shhhhh~ =X
hehe...

ok la.. that's all for nw... kinda tired uhx...
wanna have a nap... weee...
bye guys!
stay tunes for more update... ^^


p/p/s: miss my bi so much... muacks.... ♥


♥ bi, iloveyou... remember our promises... cherish.. salute ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment