Saturday, November 7, 2009

WOOTSA! XD ♥

been long long longggggggggggggggggggggg time dint blogging liao eh...
ps my readers... hehehe...
well.. actually there's ntg special during this period.
just i miss my baby a lots nia.. T_T
bak to topic..
well... hahas... i were in second year 4th semester for now...
this semester have few subject that are fun to be...
example book design teached by lian siah > leng zai lecturer.. hahahahas


and.. my 1st book design.. the title is CHERISH... i only done the cover for nw.. still finding n searching for the styling ... XD
here's the picture... ^^

this 1 is on computer de....

this1 is printed out...

as is it... i even do my own sketch book... let's see.. XD
one for art direction.. another 1 for notes...

this 1 is for art direction de...

this1 is for my own notes... all DIY!^^

this is my college exhibition.. for fine art student.. jz captured 1 picta...

gratz all! XD

and.. simply adores few picture that been taken by me previous i went to Full House







ok! this the picture of the recent puppies that i love so much...



and let see my house puppies...

hahahas! candy seems like whispering something at lucky de ears... XD

and lastly

simply adores few picture of mine... =3


yours truly....

stay tunes for more update.. ^^

p/s: bi.. i miss you lotsa ♥


♥ bi, iloveyou... remember our promises... cherish.. salute ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment