Saturday, February 13, 2010

hello all ^^ ♥


today is the 1st day of chinese new year!!!
=D
well.. today morning went to temple with parents sia...
go for praying..
den rush home cuz some1 will visiting marhs..
a popo purposely come and visit us.. and she was 80 years old ^^
she oways talk bout me n my marmie..
i know she love us =D
so mom did cook a meal for all of us...
so happy sia.. finally she cook a proper meal?
yea.. proper one..
people who know me.. den they know wad do i mean ba =P


inside the temple at tanyon ~


this the meal~!!

deep fried cauliflower... (ivan.. this is delicious you should try! =P)

taiwan sausage~ *thumb up*


one of the dishes ^^ yummie~ inside got abalone de hor... dun play play =P

at last but not least~
tadaaaa~
red wine =D

a random art piece done by me =3

at last but not least too ...



yours truly~

again~ happy CNY all my beloved frens, family and readers ^^
and.. happy valentines day too yea! hehe...


missing some1 rite nw... FML! haha...

as my sunnv asked me to blog bout her...
so joyce~ here's ur post.. =P
happy cny and valentines day.. hope u can found ur true loved one... =3

this my cute cute sunnv picture...

qulla aka joyce

will blog again soon ^^ see ya all~

No comments:

Post a Comment