Wednesday, February 17, 2010

­ok guys~ today is 17th February 2010..

3 main things that i nid to blog about..

The very 1st things I nid to blog bout is my blog link… from eileenlovetj.blogspot.com to eileenlai90.blogspot.com

There is a reason and slowly u guys will find out… I doesn’t want to hurt anyone.. or anything..

And Im was thinking to buy a domain name rite nw… any idea and host can introduce me? Drop me a msg at my cbox~ thanks^^

So my domain name might be eileenlai.com... Woohooo! Really very excited…

Hope no1 would buy this domain name le hor… PLS! *PRAY HARD*!

That’s all for my blog link… and for those guy~ pls relink me…

^^ thanks ya…

It is eileenlai90.blogspot.com~ weeee

Woots woots!!!

the 2nd things is my ahjie aka hou jiu mui birthday... casey ng koon leng~ aka mami!

She’s officially 21st today!!! woohoo... jie~ happy birthday la...

sry dint celebrate with you cuz i do think u wanna spend time with ur husband more =P

rite? hehe...

so jie... at here.. i wanna wish u happy birthday... all the best in this TIGER year... RAWR!

seriously jie good friends are hard to find. and it was a present that last forever. i did really treasure our friendship a lot...

thanks for being with me whenever i nid you... whenever i cry.. Thanks... you been done a really great job! im would like to say that im PROUD to have u as my jimui!

hereby, this is just for you =3

My Best Friend

Today I found a friend,

Who knew everything I felt.

She knew my every weakness,

And the problems I've been dealt.

She understood my wonders,

And listened to my dreams.

She listened to how I felt about life and love,

And knew what it all means.

Not once did she interrupt me,

Or tell me I was wrong.

She understood what I was going through,

And promised she'd stay long

I reached out to this friend

To show her that i care

To pull her close and let her know

How much I need her there

I went to hold her hand

To pull her a bit nearer

And realized that this perfect friend I found

Was nothing but my mirror.

jie... i will remember you for my rest or life... cuz u r really too gud to me... best sista ever

3rd things i would like to blog...

as you guys know... i mean my fb fren...

my relationship are nw state as in a relationship with Ivan Ho...

sound weird rite? hahas... cuz for u guys.. i was the lovely bird with tongjuns previously... and i do admit it.. yes i do.. whatever... its nt the point anymore...

what’s the reason of I letting go? Is that important to you? No rite.. but I’ll blog it out when I really think I wanna… so… be patient if euu really wanna know bout it… ha!

Ok! Bak to topic.. in a relationship with ivan ho aka my kor (wingsheng) bro!

At 1st its really sound kinda weird sia.. but longer to go.. I did realize this ivan ish seriously gud (dear.. did u kembang nw?) haha… but true la.. he was gud.. as me and him doesn’t have a lot of time to spend together.. because he need to go Sydney to study… FML! Ah… its nt the problem… I think it’s nt a big big deal ba? Whatever…

Here I would like to thanks to euu =3 for cheering me up whenever I was down.. be with me whenever I nid you too… he oways teasing me… bullying me… but it’s really fun.. some of my fren was asking me.. who is ivan? Why my relationship status are in a relation with him… so right here guys… now u all know alrd lor… stop guessing… hehe… satisfied? Dun whack me rl la.. hahaha… =P

Dear… I think u reading my blog post rite nw.. haha.. as u promised u will read it if I blog it! So here is it!

A simple msg for you…

Take gud care bout yourself oways… if anything happen.. pls tell me the truth.. no hidings any secret… hope u wont find an angmo girl at there ba… but still wanna warn you! DON’T YOU DARE TO FIND IT! hahaha…!! But if u do I can do ntg also.. =P as I told you… gotta join u at aussie by next year… if there have no problems with my result and other stuff… =3 so… euu do nid to pray hard for it hor…. As it… hoping time could pass faster… so u would bak to msia at year end =P hahas… (ps selfish`ing nw) hahaa… dear stay strong at aussie… ^.^V

Rite nw was 11.50pm… and he been on plane alrd for 1hour plus~ by tmr 9am plus he would reach the new world… facing those things that are unfamiliar with you… but remember.. I oways there for you *blush* haahahaha…

Miss and love you loads take gud care of yourself at there darling

No comments:

Post a Comment