Friday, February 19, 2010

hi all~

today is chor six~
morning sleep until 12pm O.O! damm sleepy punya weh..
ak tidor pukul 4am laa...!
den mom wake me up for brunch...
wake up le straight check my msn for sure..
sure u guys know y le lor... =3
den reply him le... get ready den go brunch~
eat till 2pm..
den go god's mom restaurant slack till 3pm...
den go home lor...
chat with him at msn and maple~~~~~~~~
but maple also afk de la...
den nite time.. another god mom come from sabah to meet me n my family...
but then.. i alrd asked vally and sueanne out..
so today nite is meeting vally aka my sunzi at maple and blueberryex(sueanne) aka my highskul junior~
this the picture sia...
we hang out at jusco cheras selatan.. at 1st tot wanna go for movie de.. but the reservation through booking sux!!! TGV SUX!
den we go for dinner at pizzzaaaaa hut!


our meal~

vally


me + sueanne + vally

me and sueanne

sueanne and vally

me and vally

vally buy for me de^^ from langkawi tq

den we went home lerhs~ ^^

previously i did sell some valentines flower rite~
here is some of it~
njoy~





then my new year heel...
the only heel i bought for new year O.O
that day went shopping with ivan den i go nose and bought this heels =3
kinda love it.. hehe...

beige heels~

and did bought something from watson! sibeh cute de!!!
DISNEY CHARACTER!!! GOSH I LOVE IT!

lilo and stitch, mickey mouse, minnie mouse~ and most important! WINNIE THE POOH!

damm adorable i tell u!!!

ok ba~ nw alrd 2.39am...
and my dear de place was 5.38am... and he surely be a dead pig nw!


i miss you =3

No comments:

Post a Comment